Sayani Chaudhary is a Jack of all trades. She was a teacher by profession. She is a model, classical dancer, social activist and also a painter. She doesn’t believe in miracles. She believes in the renowned quote ‘ Work so hard that one day your signature changes to Autograph’. She loves to accept challenges. So she has bucket of achievements which she has won by facing a lot of hurdles and challenges in her life.
Sayani has spend her childhood in Haldia. She did her schooling from St. Xavier’s High school, Haldia. Her father’s name is Mr. Subrata Bhattacharya. He was an Govt employee of Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation, Haldia. Her mother’s name is Mrs. Krishna Bhattacharya. She is a housewife. Sayani did her post graduation in English Literature and also have Teacher’s Training degree and Diploma in School Management. Since her childhood she had a keen interest in this fashion world . But never got an opportunity to reveal her dreams to anyone.
She got married at the age of 25yrs and got settled in Pune with her husband. Her husband’s name is Mr. Aditya Chaudhary. He is also in a good position at a reputed company. They have a son of 3yrs named as Aayansh Chaudhary who is also an aspiring kid model and has already successfully worked with renowned brands like Surf excel, Horlicks, Kothari’s Royal Organic products.
After her marriage, she was working as a teacher but had to leave her job after her son’s birth.
Almost after taking a break of 3yrs she started her 2nd innings with the support of her husband and family. She has proved that you can fulfill your dreams even after becoming a mother. She believed in her dreams and so put her baby step in modeling by participating in Mrs.India 2020-21. She became the finalist there. The finale is still pending due to pandemic. We wish her good luck for that. After that there was no turning back for her….She started achieving Awards one after another. Here sharing her Achievement lists below
Achievements of Mrs.Sayani Chaudhary
1) Mrs.India 2020-21 Finalist ( Finale is pending)
2) Top11 Achievers of India by the Fashion Lifestyle Magazine….Her interview was also published in the Page3 section of their magazine.
3)Awarded as the Aspiring Women of Excellence in the ‘ Women Empowerment ‘ category.
4) Crowned as the Godiva 2020 along with the titles- Godiva Talented 2020 and Godiva Devoted 2020
5) The Golden Bridge Awardee 2020 by the NEZ International Film Festival, Kolkata.
6) The Finalist of Dance ka Tashan ( India’s Biggest Virtual Dance Championship)
7) Top10 models of this season in the Home Beauty 2020 Modeling contest
8) The Celebrity Mentor of the International Ghoomer Diva 2020
9) The Special Ambassador of the International Health Summit 2021
She has also worked as a model in Hoarding shoot and Jewelry shoot.
Her key to success is knowledge, self confidence, hard work and presence of mind. She is a right example of women empowerment. Her journey is an inspiration for many women who are dreaming to fly with wings.
(RIHAN ANSARI 9927141966)